Is bathing for you more than just cleaning and washing your body? We all have some serious addiction to scented and luxurious bath care products— including body moisturizers and gorgeous-looking soaps on our bathroom shelves. The frequency of showering varies from person to person—it can be once a day as it helps to wash away impurities and shea those dead skin cells while preventing body odor. Have a relaxation with the right soothing bath and body products to kick-start your day and soothes your muscles after a hectic day at work. Spend some time off with yourself and relax your skin down!
Season change, sun exposure, pollution, stress, aging, and hormones are some of the common factors that can sap your skin’s natural glow and oil. When our skin faces the onslaught of pigmentation, blemishes, acne, tanning, stress lines, and age spots, the last thing your skin needs is chemically-tested products in your regime. Earth Rhythm’s bath and body products work for all skin types and concerns to protect your skin well. Our bathing products are formulated with essential oils and ingredients such as snow mushroom, acai berry, aloe vera, and glycerine to ensure healthy skin.
Unwind with Collection of Bath & Body Products at Earth Rhythm
What’s the best way to begin to start your day? Wash your sleep-off by taking a comforting shower and make your skin look healthier. Did you know that having cold showers in the morning can help you boost the nervous system and prep your skin for the day? And if you’re not showering enough during warmer days it can lead to body odor problems along with the accumulation of bacteria, dirt, and oil. Even sweat can irritate your skin and develop the risk of developing a fungal infection.
Follow these bathing tips & tricks for that healthy and radiant skin.
- We all love long and relaxing showers but extended shower duration can lead to skin dryness and skin inflammation.
- Over-washing hair can make them look and feel weak because we strip off natural oil from our scalp and hair. Apply shampoo on your scalp and never rub on hair strands which will make it look dull, dry, and lifeless.
- Hot temperature water helps you to de-stress but it strips off the natural oils and results in ultimate dryness. Instead, use warm water and limit the shower time to 10 minutes max.
- Gentle exfoliation based on your skin type and concern help you for a longer period. If you have dry skin, invest in a moisturizing scrub that will help you to rejuvenate your skin well. Our personal favorite has to be Filter Kapi Butter Cream Soap which helps to wake up your skin.
- Apply moisturizer once you step out of the shower as it helps your skin to soak all the nutrients well.
Some of the best bath & body essentials you should add to your regime.
Frozen Breath Butter Cream Soap:
Power-packed with refreshing Spearmint & Peppermint Oil, this buttercream soap gently sloughs away dead skin cells while making your skin silky smooth and healthy-looking after every use. The buffing texture does one hell of a job working off all that dead skin!
Snow Mushroom & Saccharide Isomerate Body Yogurt:
Laced with creamy textured and packed with the goodness of pure Snow Mushroom & Saccharide Isomerate that prevents breakouts and keeps your skin smooth and healthy. You can apply this to your damp skin straight after the shower to get soft and gorgeous-looking skin!
Oats, Milk, and Honey Body Cleanser:
Infused with oats and an explosion of honey and goat milk, this body cleanser is a dream in a bar soap. The buffing beads of oats have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that relieve skin irritation. It works best as a natural exfoliator and cleanser! It will mentally transport you to a nourishing wave and leave you wanting more.
Filter Kapi Body Cream Soap:
For an instant caffeine rush, this butter cream soap is your ideal pick. It energizes and polishes your skin with its strong Coffee factor while Shea Butter treats your dry skin, dry patches, and flakiness and provides deep moisturizing.
Vanilla Creme Butter Soap:
How about some aromatic freshness during your shower? Buff your skin with Vanilla Creme Butter Soap by blending with water that works as a creamy formula. Massage it over the body in a circular motion to reveal silky-smooth, and radiant skin.