Do you want your hair smooth, lustrous, and bouncy? All at the same time? We understand since we all desire daily well-nourished, trouble-free, and easy-to-manage hair. This is feasible if you use the appropriate products and feed your hair the adequate nutrition it needs.
Everything beautiful stems from its power. It is not something that can just happen; it is carefully constructed and based on food and products you use daily. Your hair is no different; it can only stand out against the elements and look beautiful if it is well-nourished.
Now, what does nourishment mean?
Nourishment of hair means where you provide the adequate nutrients it needs and takes care of it just like we take care of our body. Our body is a powerhouse of nutrients when we eat all colours of vegetables and proteins. Similarly, our hair needs nourishment inside out. The question that comes to light here is what to use and how to use it.
Today's market offers products that say healthy and natural but are just a mere illusion. We at Earth Rhythm focus on making eco-friendly products and providing solutions that are gentle to you and our environment.
It is high time we stop using harsh chemical-based products and plastics for our future generations to enjoy and cherish what mother earth has to offer.
How Can You Have Nourished Hair?
Here are a few tips to have nourished hair:
Applying oil to the hair is the most basic method of nourishing it. You have numerous alternatives to pick from. The most common are coconut and almond oil. You might warm them slightly and gently massage them over your scalp, allowing them to rest for a few minutes before washing them away with shampoo. Reparative hair butter enriched with cocoa butter, fenugreek, and seed oil by Earth Rhythm will help you accomplish this.
- Timely trimming
you have split ends and dry hair, it may be time to consider hair trimming. Getting rid of unhealthy hair will improve the appearance of your hair and nourish it.
- Maintain a clean and healthy scalp
Health and hygiene are strongly related. Your scalp must be clean for your hair to be healthy. A filthy scalp clogged with dandruff, debris, grime, and product residue will cause buildup on the scalp, producing hair difficulties. They also drain moisture and other natural oils from the scalp, depriving it of nutrients; therefore, having a clean and dirt-free scalp is essential for hair nourishment. Anti-dandruff shampoo bar, sulfate, and paraben-free by Earth Rhythm contain:
- Arnica cleanses off all the extra oil and sebum from the scalp, giving it a natural shine. Removing debris, dirt, and oil from your scalp also helps fight dandruff and itchiness. This also helps to prevent tangled and rough hair.
- Peppermint Essential Oil has all the antimicrobial and antibacterial properties that assist in cooling and smoothening the scalp, getting rid of dandruff, and removing lice. It also helps relieves dry scalp, stimulates hair growth, and keeps your hair healthy and shiny
- Menthol Crystals have various benefits for the hair. They help to regulate the oil and sebum production from our scalp and also helps to improve damage done by dandruff buildup and pollutants, and it also improves blood circulation and makes your hair strong and glossy.
How to use it:
Step 1 - Wet your hair thoroughly with lukewarm water. Next, moisten the bar and then rub it directly through your hair from scalp to ends, working up a thick lather with the pads of your finger’s tips (never use your fingernails).
Step 2 - Wash thoroughly with lukewarm water until all of the shampoo foam is removed.
If you want to get rid of your hair fall issues, you should hydrate your hair. Using a hair conditioner is one effective method. Our hair texture is based on the amount of moisture it has. The rougher the texture, the more care it needs.
We at earth Rhythm have an amazing range of Hair conditioner bars that help you lock that moisture in.
- Onion Oil nourishes your scalp from root to tip and improves blood circulation, thus ensuring thicker and stronger hair growth. Onion oil also promotes hair growth and prevents all sorts of bacterial infections or dandruff.
- Fenugreek Oil helps in detangling as it contains smoothening properties that help smoothen frizzy hair by which hair gets soft and shiny. It also contains some antibacterial and antimicrobial properties.
- Cocoa Butter is full of magnesium; it is a mineral that helps to fight hair loss. It is a highly nourishing treatment for hair strands. It also adds vibrancy, volume and promotes healthy hair growth. Cocoa butter also has some valuable nutrients for your hair, such as riboflavin, protein, vitamin A and thiamine.
- Serum to the rescue
Doing all these rituals might not be enough for some people, especially those with curly hair. This is where our whole range of hair serums comes into action. Our serums can be used pre-wash and post-wash too. If you have dry or curly hair, use this serum after washing to reduce the frizz. However, if you have fine/oily hair, an oil-based serum will weigh it down if used after washing.
What are the key ingredients?
- Onion is a good source of Sulphur, which is present in amino acids, which are Keratin components. Keratin is a sulfur-rich protein that is essential for the formation of strong hair, hence minimizing hair loss and stimulating hair growth. It also improves collagen production, which helps in hair growth.
- Curry leaves contain antioxidants, which help to hydrate the scalp and eliminate damaged hair follicles. Besides that, curry leaves are rich in beta-carotene and protein, which help prevent hair loss and thinning. Protein is also required for hair growth. Curry leaves may also be used to restore hair color and strengthen hair roots.
Therefore, healthy hair is not an unattainable goal. You can nourish your hair and care for it by using the correct products and eating habits. It does take time but eventually, taking care of oneself. You will have smooth, strong, and problem-free hair if you nourish your hair regularly with hair masks, oils, deep conditioning treatments, and a healthy diet.