PHYTO-REPAIR ADVANCED CELL REPAIR MOISTURISER
Inclusive of all taxes. Shipping calculated at checkout
BIG ER SALE
Buy Vitamin C Moisturizer Online For Men & Women
With the increasing pollution and presence of environmental stressors in the surroundings, the top layer of the skin is getting affected mostly. Skin concerns like dark spots, hyperpigmentation, and acne scars are some of the common problems that require effective solutions like vitamin C. This powerful compound has a myriad of natural substances and provides the best results when used in the form of moisturisers and serums. Hence, skincare brands are incorporating this effective compound to make Vitamin C moisturizers that can impart glowing and brighter-looking skin in a few days. Let's understand how Earth Rhythm's Phyto-Repair Advanced Cell Repair Moisturiser has taken over the market as an effective brightening Vitamin C moisturiser.
About Phyto-Repair Advanced Cell Repair Vitamin C Moisturizer
Earth Rhythm Phyto Repair Advanced Cell Repair Moisturiser is a new-age fragrance-free and oil-free Vitamin C moisturiser that is clinically effective and gives an astounding glow upon a few uses. This moisturiser is enriched with the goodness of Vitamin C and Matrixyl 3000, which hydrates the skin leaving it soft and glowing. The proportion of Vitamin C in this lightweight cream is derived from corn which has anti-ageing properties.
This Vitamin C moisturiser from Earth Rhythm is extremely effective and is also suitable for sensitive skin. Moreover, the Matrixyl 3000 in the Phyto Repair Advanced Cell Repair Moisturiser targets the signs of ageing and ensures that your skin looks youthful throughout. Hence, getting flawless and glowing skin is now achievable with the Phyto Repair Advanced Cell Repair moisturiser.
Benefits of Using Vitamin C Moisturiser
As the level of pollution is increasing day by day, it is affecting the skin in a drastic way, resulting in pigmentation, sun spots and dark spots. Hence, adding a lightweight Vitamin C moisturiser to the skincare regime can be extremely beneficial in a myriad of ways:
- Increase in Collagen Production - The presence of collagen in the skin layers is pivotal to looking skin youthful and hydrated. As we age, the rate of this collagen production de-accelerates with time, resulting in wrinkles and fine lines. Hence, an anti-ageing Vitamin C moisturiser can accelerate skin collagen production and offer optimum elasticity.
- Reduces Hyperpigmentation - Vitamin C moisturiser visibly reduces hyperpigmentation by going deeper into the skin layers. This powerful compound prevents melanin synthesis, which reduces the pigmentation-causing enzymes and hyperpigmentation.
- Reduced Dullness & Redness - If you are searching for an effective vitamin C moisturiser for sensitive skin and reducing dullness and redness, then choose a lightweight moisturiser like Phyto-Repair Advanced Cell Repair Moisturiser. In addition, many dermatologists across the world are prescribing Vitamin C moisturisers to heal redness and dullness and other chronic skin problems.
- Visibly Improves the Appearance of Dark Circles - Various studies show that regular Vitamin C moisturizer use reduces under-eye dark circles. Mainly the darkness under the eye area is caused by the noticeable network of blood vessels under the skin's surface. Hence, an effective Vitamin C moisturiser will heal the issue in a few weeks.
- Lowers Acne Marks & Dark Spots - One of the most common uses of Vitamin C moisturizers is to fade acne scars and dark spots. The ability to slow the melanin production in the skin helps to fade out the acne marks and stubborn dark spots in some weeks. Not only this, but it also brightens the skin and gives a glowing effect upon consistent usage.
Hence, if you are wondering about an effective hydrating Vitamin C moisturiser, give the Phyto Repair Advanced Cell Repair Moisturiser a try and spot the difference in just two to three weeks.
Powerful Ingredients in Phyto Repair Advanced Cell Repair Moisturiser
The Phyto Repair Advanced Cell Repair Moisturiser has a unique blend of retinol and a natural compound like Vitamin C and Matrixyl 3000. These powerful ingredients clear out the skin and reduce any hyperpigmentation on regular use. Let’s understand how the main ingredients of this brightening moisturiser work:
- Vitamin C - Vitamin C is primarily concerned with giving brightening and glowing effects to the skin. Consistent use of vitamin C moisturiser can reduce acne, tough scar marks, and hyperpigmentation. This compound also penetrates deep into the skin and slows the rate of melanin formation. Hence, Phyto Repair Advanced Cell Repair Moisturiser can be your daily Vitamin C moisturiser because of its inclusivity of natural components and anti-aging properties.
- Matrixyl 3000 - Matrixyl 3000 is a well-known anti-ageing peptide that is responsible for making skin youthful and reversing the skin ageing process. This compound is highly concerned with repairing skin cells and promoting collagen to the skin layers. Matrixyl 3000 is made up of two types of protein that improve skin elasticity and fight premature ageing.
- Other Ingredients: Distilled Water, Coconut Alkanes (and) Coco-caprylate/caprate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Ceteryl Alcohol, Propendiol, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (Vitamin C), Glycerin (and) Aqua (and) Butylene Glycol (and) Carbomer (and) Polysorbate 20 (and) Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 (and) Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 (Matrixyl 3000), Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, triethylene glycol.
How to Use Vitamin C Moisturiser For Face?
It is undeniably true that regular use of a moisturiser with Vitamin C will lead to glowing and healthy skin and adds protection from harmful free radicals. However, the application of the vitamin C moisturiser depends a lot on the effectiveness of the product. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to use the Phyto Repair Advanced Cell Repair Moisturiser:
Step 1: Wash your face with a good, mild cleanser and pat dry well.
Step 2: Use a natural and non-alcoholic toner and let it absorb completely.
Step 3: For treatment, you can use Hyaluronic acid serum or Niacinamide serum, depending on your skin concerns and types.
Step 4: Finally, apply this Phyto Repair Advanced Cell Repair Moisturiser on your face and neck generously once the serums are fully absorbed. During the daytime, complete the skincare regime using a high-SPF sunscreen.
To achieve the best results, you can use this hydrating Vitamin C moisturiser during both day and night. Moreover, it is to be kept in mind not to use any AHA or BHA peeling solution before the application of Vitamin C moisturiser as it might make the skin prone to sensitivity.
Being an effective oil-free Vitamin C moisturiser, the Phyto Repair Advanced Cell Repair Moisturiser is infused with the goodness of natural ingredients. It not only repairs the skin from within but improves the texture and enhances the appearance. Hence, if you want to experience flawless and glowing skin, start using a potent Vitamin C moisturiser, and see the difference yourself.
Vitamin C Moisturizer | Buy Vitamin C Moisturizer | Vitamin C hydrating moisturizer | Vitamin C brightening moisturizer | Vitamin C anti-aging moisturizer | Vitamin C moisturizer for glowing skin | Vitamin C moisturizer for dull skin | Vitamin C moisturizer for uneven skin tone | Vitamin C moisturizer for dark spots | Vitamin C moisturizer for hyperpigmentation | Vitamin C moisturizer for dry skin | Vitamin C moisturizer for oily skin | Vitamin C moisturizer for combination skin | Vitamin C moisturizer for sensitive skin | Vitamin C moisturizer for mature skin | Vitamin C moisturizer for fine lines and wrinkles | Vitamin C moisturizer for collagen production | Vitamin C moisturizer with hyaluronic acid | Vitamin C skincare | Vitamin C face moisturizer
See All Ingredients
|Coconut Alkanes (and) Coco-caprylate/caprate,||Natural||Coconut||Emollients|
|Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate,||Natural||plant base|
|Ceteryl Alcohol,||synthetically derived from natural sources||plant base and coconut||Emulsifier|
|Propendiol,||synthetically derived from natural sources||Sugar||Humectant, Moisturising|
|Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (Vitamin C),||synthetically derived from natural sources||Lab Synthesized||It helps to repair skin cells and improves the skin texture to give glowing & radiant skin|
|Butylene Glycol (and) Carbomer (and) Polysorbate 20 (and)Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 (and) Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 (Matrixyl 3000),||synthetically derived from natural sources||Lab Synthesized||help improve the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and age spots, as well as increase skin firmness|
|Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer,||synthetic||Lab Synthesized||Gelling agent|
|Tocopherol (Vitamin E),||synthetically derived from natural sources||Lab Synthesized||Anti-oxidant|
|Phenoxyethanol, Triethylene glycol.||synthetic||Lab Synthesized||Preservative.|