Special Offer Ends In
THE ENVIRONMENTAL WOODEN TOOTHBRUSH
Brushing your teeth is probably not something that many of us have considered making more environmentally friendly. However, it is still feasible to get a wonderfully clean and care for those pearly whites in a more natural way!
Switching to a sustainable toothbrush is more vital than ever, with about 2 billion plastic toothbrushes thrown out every year in the United States alone. With the rise in popularity of eco-friendly items and the shift away from plastic, there has been a significant surge in biodegradable and environmentally friendly toothbrushes and wooden toothbrushes, the vast majority of which are manufactured from bamboo.
If you're attempting to live a more sustainable lifestyle, getting a bamboo toothbrush is a good place to start. The eco-friendly toothbrushes are stylish and one-of-a-kind, giving the product an appealing design.
The Environmental toothbrush by Earth Rhythm is a natural, vegan, eco-friendly, and cruelty-free toothbrush constructed of biodegradable bamboo and Super Soft Charcoal Infused Bristles that provide just the proper amount of care to keep your gums healthy and your teeth white. The bristles are resistant to microbial growth during typical use, ensuring safety and longevity. Food colouring acid dye is used to dye the bristles, which is non-caustic and harmless for our bodies. To brush quickly and safely, protect your gums from bleeding or scraping — Ideal for Sensitive Gums.
Bamboo is a resilient and adaptable plant that grows quickly and has antibacterial qualities that allow it to grow without using hazardous chemicals. We use Super Soft Charcoal Infused Bristles instead of animal bristles, allowing us to avoid using animal bristles. We prefer to pay attention to the smallest details; the handle is comfortable too, therefore, we created 100 per cent recyclable and plastic-free packaging.
Thanks to its ergonomic shape and flexible bristles, the brush effectively cleans your teeth and mouth for the greatest oral hygiene.
The Environmental toothbrush by Earth Rhythm will look after your gums and teeth while also being environmentally friendly. It is also comfortable for adults, ensuring safety and durability. Enjoy them all together in the Pure Freshness Pack!
Are you aware of the advantages of our bamboo toothbrush?
- It minimises pollution in our waters and the amount of plastic garbage.
- It makes use of environmentally friendly materials such as bamboo, which has antibacterial properties, allowing the plant to be grown without the use of toxics.
- It safeguards aquatic life.
Why is bamboo regarded as environmentally friendly?
- Bamboo, unlike wood, belongs to the grass family. It grows, regenerates, and spreads faster than wood.
- Bamboo is a sturdy but lightweight material. Because of its toughness and durability, it is commonly referred to as "green steel."
- Bamboo may reach full size in 3-4 months, whereas trees can take 30 years or more to reach full growth. It may grow 3 feet in 24 hours under ideal conditions.
- It absorbs double the amount of CO2 that trees do. It also produces a significant amount of oxygen (up to 30 per cent more than most other plants).
- Bamboo toothbrush handles, unlike plastic toothbrush handles, will biodegrade organically. Depending on soil activity, a bamboo toothbrush handle can degrade in as little as three months, but a plastic toothbrush handle can endure hundreds of years in the environment.
- It, like plastic, is incredibly robust yet light in weight, making it a suitable option for plastic toothbrush handles. Because of its toughness and durability, it is commonly referred to as "green steel.
- It is also antibacterial by nature. In addition, bacteria cannot thrive on the bamboo surface due to properties found within the bamboo stalks themselves. As a result, bamboo is an excellent choice for hygiene items such as toothbrushes.
- They have antimicrobial properties. As a result, your bamboo toothbrush will have a natural barrier against bacteria. Unfortunately, a plastic toothbrush lacks this protection. Finally, they're as tough as a plastic toothbrush. They can easily withstand the 3-4 months that dentists recommend for changing your toothbrush.
Care instructions for your bamboo toothbrush
Bamboo toothbrushes are both environmentally friendly and biodegradable. Not only are they environmentally safe, but they also have a longer shelf-life. Here are a few simple steps to help you care for your bamboo toothbrush, so it lasts longer.
- Make sure your bamboo toothbrush is completely dry before using it.
Do not store it in a toothbrush container to keep it dry. Place it over a stone or a glass basin instead. Plastic toothbrushes require less maintenance because they are impermeable. Bamboo toothbrushes, on the other hand, necessitate a little more attention. Mold can grow on the bottom of bamboo toothbrushes, which is huge. Mold on bamboo toothbrushes is notoriously difficult to remove.
If the colour of your bamboo toothbrush changes over time, don't be frightened. New bamboo toothbrushes are made of light wood. After regular use, the handle will darken. For organic material, this is totally typical. If anything, it indicates that your toothbrush is in excellent shape, indicating that you've taken good care of it.
- The handle can be reused or composted.
Your bamboo toothbrush can also be recycled or composted. You can reuse your old toothbrush before throwing it away. You may make a cleaning tool out of your old bamboo toothbrush by using it to scrub stains in the toilet and on clothing. In your backyard garden, you might even use it as a plant identifier.
The key point is that your package should be composted. If you don't need the compost, just throw it away in a recycling bin. Don't worry; the outside cardboard box is completely biodegradable and composed entirely of paper.