What is a Strobe Cream?
Contouring is an art mastered by a few however for those who still want a dewy glow there is the miracle product known as the strobe cream. For people who are still getting themselves acquainted with the art of makeup, a strobe cream contains mineral pigments that brighten your skin making it glow from within. Helping to highlight the structure of your face in the most flattering way possible, a strobe cream is a go-to for women who want a quick yet effective way to beat the hassles of contouring. Strobe cream, or illuminating cream, is a stellar revolution in the field of makeup because of its effectiveness and benefits. This cream is designed to illuminate the skin after makeup, add a natural glow and simultaneously hydrate dull skin. As the beauty industry is inclining towards makeup products that have skincare values, strobing creams are creating a buzz worldwide.
About Earth Rhythm Glow Set Go Strobe Cream SPF 50 PA+++
Since strobing is an IT trend in the makeup industry, Earth Rhythm introduced the Glow Set Go Strobe Cream with SPF 50+. Being available in three different shades, Pearly Glow, Golden Glow, and Bronze Age, this glowing skin cream is designed to offer an illuminating glow to the skin. As the current makeup industry is vouching for the goodness of skincare in makeup products, this strobe cream for the face works as a primer and has SPF 50+.
Not only this, the Glow Set Go Strobe Cream is infused with the powerful antioxidants of the Willow Bark extracts, Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E. Hence using this hydrating strobe cream, you will get a glowing and dewy base, nourishing your skin throughout.
Benefits of Using A Strobe Cream:
- Provides an illuminating base for your makeup: The illuminating formulation of a strobe cream provides an instant glow setting a beautiful, glowing makeup base that lasts from day to night.
- Lasting Hydration: Based on their formulation strobe creams are also hydrating and ensures skin comfort throughout the day.
- Multiple Uses: A Strobe cream has multiple uses. Use it as a primer before your foundation to create a smoothing effect or apply on top of your foundation for enhanced radiance.
- Available for all skin tones: Depending on your skin tone as well as undertone there is a shade available for every skin type.
Powerful Ingredients in the Glow Set Go Strobe Cream
- Willow Bark Extracts - The presence of willow bark extracts in this radiance-boosting cream is packed with Salicylic acid, which is known for its pore-tightening and anti-acne solutions. Moreover, the willow bark extracts present in this dewy skin cream have powerful antioxidants like flavonoids, polyphenols and tannins that protect the skin from sun damage and other environmental toxins.
- Cocoa Butter - Cocoa butter or scientifically known as Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, offers optimum protection to the skin's barrier from the free radical. This ingredient has anti-bacterial, anti-allergenic and anti-inflammatory properties, which hydrates the skin layers from the core.
- Vitamin E - Vitamin E is another nourishing agent that improves skin cell regeneration and improves overall skin texture with the help of radiance-boosting characteristics.
- Other Ingredients: Aqua, Octocrylene Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Benzophenone-3 Ethyl Hexyl, Glycerin, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride, Stearyl Alcohol, Mica Silver, Mica Gold, Mica Rose Gold, Sodium Acrylate/ Acryloyldimethyltaurate/ Dimethylacrylamide Crosspolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 60, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Theobroma Cacao, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Butyrospermum Parkii, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum.
Hence, to buy strobe cream like the Glow Set Go Strobe Cream with SPF 50+ that imparts the skin with hydration and nourishment, giving a flawless glow is the real deal. So, if you are looking for the goodness of skincare in makeup, buy a strobe cream that gives the benefits of antioxidants and boosts skin radiance.
How to Use Strobe Cream?
Illuminating cream or strobe cream is one of the most versatile products that has changed the way skin looks after makeup. Not adding any chunky glitter particles, the application of these creams as primer or highlighter adds a sheer and smooth glow that gives a healthy effect.
Here are the following ways highlighting cream or strobe cream can be applied to achieve the best results:
Method 1: Application as a Primer
A versatile luminous cream can be used as a primer, i.e., before the application of foundation. Clean your face with a cleanser and prepare the skin with serum or moisturizer. Then, take the Glow Set Go Strobe Cream in a few dots and evenly spread the same with your fingertips or makeup blending brush.
Method 2: Application as a Highlighter
Another way of using strobe cream is as a highlighter after the application of foundation or concealer. For better results, one can mix the same with the foundation, as it will add radiance to the skin.
The Glow Set Go Strobe Cream not only imparts dewy and glowing skin but also protects the skin from sun damage. Hence, being a perfect addition to that "no-makeup" makeup look, this illuminating strobe cream is the right blend of skincare in the form of highlights.
5 Best Ways To Use A Strobe Cream
Blend in With Foundation:
Craving an iridescent look? Blending your strobe cream with your foundation can help you with just that. A great way to help your glow last longer, it is a perfect solution for those long nights out. Ensure that you do not skip the primer though as it can make large pores and oily skin more prominent.
Strobe Cream Can be used as a Highlighter:
A strobe cream also works amazingly well as a highlighter. Use it to enhance all the stunning features of your face like your cheekbones, the bridge of your nose, your forehead, and even your cupid’s bow. Great to achieve a radiant glowing look.
Layer Your Blush:
A shimmering blush might not be your style and a strobe cream is quite handy here. You can enjoy a similar luminous glow by layering it underneath your matte blushes. It helps you avoid the hassle of unnecessarily buying additional products for the same purpose.
Mix With Your Moisturiser:
Want to enjoy an everyday yet special look? Add a few drops of strobe cream to your regular moisturizer and watch the magic unfold. Put your best face forward for all those important events, meetings, or just a casual catchup over brunch.
Apply Strobe Cream:
The strobe cream can be used as a primer as well as a highlighter. Follow these steps for a natural sun-kissed look.
Step 1: When using as a primer- Apply the strobe cream on clean-toned skin. Wait for it to set before layering up with your foundation. If not, then apply your primer as usual.
Step 2: Apply your foundation - For a natural look, use a sheer foundation with light to medium coverage. Apply it uniformly on your face.
Step 3: When using as a highlighter - Lightly dab onto your cheekbones, nose or even your Cupid’s Bow and blend well for a natural look.
Step 4: Apply a setting powder or spray to finish, this helps your makeup last through the day.
Tips To Choose A Strobe Cream Shade That Is Just Right
Determine your skin tone and undertone.
To get the best strobe cream that is just right for you, begin with understanding your skin tone as well as undertone. Along with your skin tone, be it fair, medium, or dark, it is also important to know your undertones which are cool, warm and neutral undertones.
Select the perfect shade.
Shades of peaches and pink work best for cool undertones while shades of beige and yellow work best for warm undertones. To test whether the shade is perfect for your skin, do a patch test on your neck or jawline. The right strobe cream shade is a seamless blend for your skin tone.
Choose the Right Formulation.
To get the best strobe cream look for ingredients that are best suited to your skin type. While people with dry, combination, or normal skin should opt for a creamy formulation, gel-based formulations work very well for people with oily skin
Popular Searches Ends Here:
Strobe Cream | Buy strobe cream | Strobe cream for face | Strobe cream primer | Strobe cream moisturizer | Strobe cream for all skin types | Strobe cream for makeup artists | Best strobe cream | Hydrating strobe cream | Strobe cream makeup | Illuminating strobe cream | Highlighting strobe cream | Dewy skin cream | Radiance boosting cream | Luminous cream | Glowing skin cream | Sheer strobe cream | Natural glow cream | Strobe cream for body | Shimmery cream | Strobe cream for women | Strobe Cream For Girls | Strobe Cream With SPF
See All Ingredients
|Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate (and) Octocrylene (and) Ethylhexyl Salicylate (and) Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (and) Benzophenone-3||Synthetic||Lab Synthesized||High UV Protection & Photostability|
|Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol||Synthetic||Lab Synthesized||High UV Protection & Photostability|
|Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate||Synthetic||Lab Synthesized||High UV Protection & Photostability|
|Salix Alba Bark Extract||Natural||Willow Bark Extract||acne-fighting, and helps tighten pores,|
|Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Berry) Fruit water soluble Extract||Natural||Acai berry||Antioxidants help the body repair damaged skin cells faster.|
|Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride||Natural||Coconut palm||Emollient|
|Glycerin||Natural||Corn Derivative||Humectant, Moisturising|
|Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter||Natural||Cacao seed butter||Humectant, Moisturising, Protect Against Sun Damage.|
|Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Cetearyl Glucoside||Natural||Coconut||Emulsifier|
|Butyrospermum Parkii||Natural||Shea butter||Humectant, Moisturising, Anti-oxidant|
|Sodium Acrylate/Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Dimethylacrylamide Crosspolymer & Isohexadecane & Polysorbate 60||Synthetic||Lab Synthesized||Binding agent, solubilizer, helps to stable emulsion.|
|Tocopheryl Acetate||Natural||Lab Synthesized||Anti-oxidant|
|Xanthan Gum||Natural||Gum||Gelling and binding agent|
|Mica Silver, Mica Gold, Fine Brown Pearl||Synthetic||Lab Synthesized||Pigments|
GLOW SET GO STROBE CREAM - SPF 50
I’m a NC45 and was wondering if the glow cream would get shiny but then it blends well and definitely gives that dewy glow perfect for the summers.Would definitely buy again
GLOW SET GO STROBE CREAM - SPF 50