ONION & BIOTIN NOURISHING HAIR OIL
Inclusive of all taxes. Shipping calculated at checkout
BIG ER SALE
Buy Onion Hair Oil Online For Women & Men
Environmental pollution, the use of harmful chemicals, and changing hormones are some of the pivotal causes of hair concerns. Various studies and experiments state that topical use of onion hair oil can treat different hair concerns. Moreover, these hair oils are rich in antioxidants which have anti-inflammatory, fungicidal, and antibacterial characteristics. Hence, adding this type of hair oil for hair loss with onion extracts in it is an astounding solution to curb the issue from within.
About Earth Rhythm Onion & Biotin Nourishing Hair Oil
The Earth Rhythm’s Onion & Biotin Nourishing Hair Oil is a fragrance-free and cruelty-free hair oil that is designed to promote optimum blood circulation. This nourishing onion hair oil is concerned with working within the roots and boosting hair regeneration and growth.
This herbal onion hair oil tackles all hair issues like premature greying, hairline thinning, hair breakage, and hair fall. Regularly using this hair oil can increase blood supply to hair follicles, which is the root cause of hair loss. Hence, using this anti-hair fall oil with onion extract will accelerate hair growth and combat dandruff.
Benefits of Using Onion Hair Oil:
Using onion oil for hair growth is one of the common reasons individuals incline toward this type of oil. Some of the other benefits of using onion hair oil are listed down below:
- Rich Source of Antioxidants - The presence of natural antioxidants like flavonoids in onion hair oil ensures the reduction of free radicals in the body. Mostly, the research shows that these free radicals or toxins are responsible for premature ageing, which results in greying and hair thinning. Hence, using onion oil for scalp health improvement must be considered at an early age.
- Accelerates Hair Growth - Onion hair oil is enriched with the goodness of multiple nutrients, which maintains the pH level of the scalp and inhibits hair oxidation. Hence, different hair care experts across the globe suggest onion oil for thinning hair and accelerating hair growth.
- Conditions & Nourishes Your Hair - Onion hair oil mostly works as a conditioner for the hair and nourishes the dry roots of the hair. Not only this, it adds moisture to the frizzy hair and imparts an adequate amount of healthy shine to the hair.
- Delays Premature Greying - The antioxidant properties of onion hair oil delay premature greying of the hair and hinder the growth of free radicals in hair. The useful enzymes present in this strengthening hair oil with onion extracts prevent these toxins, stopping premature greying.
- Reduces Dandruff - Adding onion hair oil for dandruff to the hair care routine is one of the common recommendations by the experts. Moreover, consistently massaging the scalp with onion hair oil fights fungal infections-producing bacteria, keeping itchiness and dandruff at bay.
The Earth Rhythm's Onion & Biotin Nourishing Hair Oil has the potential to combat all hair concerns, thus giving healthy and strong hair.
Powerful Ingredients in Onion & Biotin Nourishing Hair Oil
The onion extracts and biotin being the primary ingredients in Earth Rhythm's Onion & Biotin Nourishing Hair Oil, works wonderfully when used religiously. Let's understand how these main ingredients add benefits to your hair:
- Onion Extracts - Onion extracts contain sulphur that inhibits breakage and thinning of hair lines. This natural compound is also concerned with maintaining the pH level on the scalp, promoting blood circulation to improve hair growth.
- Biotin - Biotin or Vitamin B7 promotes keratin production in the hair, primarily increasing the follicle growth rate. Hence, hair regrowth oil with onion and biotin improves overall hair health and strengthens the roots.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil - The pumpkin seed oil has anti-inflammatory properties, which reduce free radicals that prevent itching scalp and frizziness. In addition to this, the pumpkin oil extract prevents breakage and strengthens your hair from the roots.
- Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, C15-19 Alkane, Isopropyl Myristate, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Polysorbate 20, Allium Cepa Seed Oil, Biotin, Cucurbita Pepo Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate
How to Use Onion Hair Oil?
Properly massaging onion hair oil on the scalp has proved to be releasing stress and tension and impart maximum hair growth. In addition, this bolsters blood circulation and frees the roots of the hair from dry sebum. Here's how one can use the Onion & Biotin Nourishing Hair Oil for desired results:
Step 1: Pour a decent drop of oil into your palm, depending on the hair length and rub.
Step 2: Do a gentle massage into your scalp
Step 3: Leave the oil on the hair for a minimum of 30 minutes before rinsing the same with a mild and natural shampoo.
For better results, you can use this Onion & Biotin Nourishing Hair Oil twice a week. In addition, one can use this hair oil with onion extract as the hot oil treatment for extra nourishment. The Ayurvedic effect of this onion hair oil works from the hair roots and provides healthy-looking hair from within.
The clinical effectiveness and fragrance-free Onion & Biotin Nourishing Hair Oil from Earth Rhythm can activate the important enzymes on your scalp, which accelerates the hair growth cycle. This organic onion hair oil comes with the greatness of powerful ingredients that adds extra shine to your hair by intensely repairing the roots of the hair. Hence, adding an effective onion hair oil like Earth Rhythm’s Onion & Biotin Nourishing Hair Oil to your hair care regime will prevent premature ageing and hairline thinning.
See All Ingredients
|Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride||Natural||Sugar||Humectant, Moisturising|
|Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil||Natural||Sunflower oil||Emollient|
|Cocos Nucifera Oil||Natural||Coconut||Emollient|
|Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil||Natural||Plant||Moisturize the scalp and may be a dandruff remedy|
|C15-19 Alkane||Synthetic||Lab Synthesized||Emollient|
|Isopropyl Myristate||Natural||Plant||Strengthens the skin barrier and softens and smooths hair|
|Olea Europaea Fruit Oil||Natural||Ripe fruit of Olea europaea||Help protect against dry, dull and frizzy hair, making it soft and smooth|
|Ricinus Communis Seed Oil||Natural||The seeds of the castor bean||Hydrate and moisturize your hair strands, Healthy and shiny hair|
|Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil||Natural||Plant||Clean the hair, keep it strong, and reduce dandruff|
|Polysorbate 20||Natural||Sorbitol||Emollient,Natural Nourishiment agent|
|Allium Cepa Seed Oil||Natural||Seeds of Red Onions bulbs||Optimises the hair growth cycle, prevents breakage and thinning, delays premature greying, Maintains pH levels of the scalp|
|Biotin||Natural||Vegitable||Improves hair health — including shine, volume, and scalp coverage|
|Cucurbita Pepo Seed Oil||Natural||Pumpkin seed oil||Maintaining the integrity of the hair shaft, promoting hair elasticity, and reducing inflammation on the scalp, which can contribute to hair loss|
|Tocopheryl Acetate||Natural + Synthetic||Lab Synthesized||Anti-oxidant,Nourishment|
I have been using it once a week, it is helping in hairfall control. But will take time to stop completly .
Non sticky.. Boost hair growth!
It is an onion oil but smells nice, over all good, non sticky and nourshing