10% VITAMIN C FACE SERUM
Inclusive of all taxes. Shipping calculated at checkout
Buy 10% Vitamin C Face Serum
With the growing harmful radiation of UV rays and its effects on the skin, dermatologists are relying on Vitamin C for its plethora of topical benefits. Being a powerhouse of important antioxidants along with skin brightening and smoothening properties, Vitamin C is loved by skincare brands and aestheticians. Not only this, regular use of Vitamin C serum helps to combat the free radicals, popularly known as toxins, which are present in our body and improve the overall health of the skin.
About Earth Rhythm 10% Vitamin C Face Serum
As per the recommendation of numerous dermatologists to use Vitamin C serum for face concerns, regular usage of this powerful serum works wonders for the skin. Hence, using an all-natural, fragrance-free and dermatologically-tested Vitamin C serum will provide visible results without harming the skin's barrier. Earth Rhythm's 10% Vitamin C Face Serum is one of a kind and is built to brighten skin, fight hyperpigmentation and dark spots and give a healthy glow. This glow-boosting serum has a lightweight texture that is quickly absorbed into the skin, giving a brightening effect. Moreover, this serum contains Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, which gives even-toned skin and reduces acne and acne marks.
As a potent anti-aging serum, Vitamin C, when used with a high SPF and broad-spectrum sunscreen, visibly reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes and smile lines. Not only this, many clinical studies and trials show that consistent use of Vitamin C serum reduces the dark spots and controls melasma production. Hence, if you are searching for a potent Vitamin C serum for skin brightening, add the 10% Vitamin C Face Serum to your skincare regime and experience flawless-looking skin in a few weeks.
Benefits of Using 10% Vitamin C Face Serum
Adding a clinically tested Vitamin C serum to the skincare regime adds various benefits to the skin. Not only this but while you use this powerful serum, using a broad-spectrum sunscreen that is suitable for your skin becomes quintessential. Let us understand in what ways, Vitamin C serum can be beneficial to your skin:
- Protects Skin from Environmental Damage - The skin of our face is ten times more sensitive than the rest of the body and is under constant exposure to harsh sunlight. This results in the occurrence of sunspots and fine lines. Not only UV rays but other factors like changing hormones, smoking, alcohol consumption, and poor diet can also result in pigmentation and aging. Consistent usage of Vitamin C serum decreases the free radicals, thereby reducing spots and giving clear-looking skin.
- Fights Early Signs of Ageing - Vitamin C is a potent ingredient for fighting early signs of aging by enhancing collagen production. Using Vitamin C serum for fine lines will be extremely beneficial as it neutralizes the free radicals that create oxidative stress. This mostly helps in delaying premature skin ageing or biological skin ageing, hence offering young-looking skin in a few days.
- Diminishes the Appearance of Hyperpigmentation - Using a potent Vitamin C serum for hyperpigmentation can be highly effective as it visibly lowers the appearance of any discoloration. Different studies across the globe state that the topical usage of Vitamin C serum can reduce pigmentations and even dark circles under the eyes. Using this serum reduces the rate of melanin production, which gives a brighter and healthier appearance.
- Lowers the Cause of Acne and Acne Scars - Acne and acne scars are some of the common problems that men and women face these days. This is mostly due to poor diet, changing hormone cycles, and pollution. Hence, using Vitamin C serum for dark spot reduction and fading any stringent scars will be extremely beneficial.
In addition to the above benefits, Vitamin C serum can promote hydration and improve skin elasticity by enhancing collagen production. So if you are searching for a powerful Vitamin C serum for dull skin solution, choose Earth Rhythm's 10% Vitamin C serum and spot the difference!
Powerful Ingredients in Earth Rhythm10% Vitamin C Face Serum
Do you know that proper usage of Earth Rhythm’s 10% Vitamin C Face Serum can change the overall appearance of your skin? This is due to the presence of powerful ingredients that makes this Vitamin C serum suitable for all skin types. Here is a powerful ingredient that we have added to the 10% Vitamin C Face Serum to make it a potent potion to reduce all types of skin imperfections:
- Ethyl Ascorbic Acid - The Vitamin C serum comes with a powerful antioxidant, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, that safeguards your skin from all the environmental factors that cause stress and increases the proportion of free radicals in the skin. Moreover, this ingredient enhances the level of amino acid production in the skin, which is known to boost collagen. Hence, when this compound is added to the Vitamin C serum, it gives the skin a brightening effect, treating pigmentation from the core.
Hence, countless customers and skincare enthusiasts have got astounding results after using Earth Rhythm's Vitamin C Serum for a few weeks. The complete presentation of the ingredients present in the 10% Vitamin C Serum are: Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) Root Extract, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Ethoxydiglycol, propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate cross polymer, Phenoxyethanol, Triethylene glycol.
Earth Rhythm's 10% Vitamin C face serum comes with appealing and effective packaging that will save the same from exposure to sunlight and air. Moreover, to reduce the usage of carbon in packaging, we use sustainable and easy-to-recycle bottles and containers for our products.
How to Use 10% Vitamin C Face Serum?
If you are using Vitamin C serum for uneven skin tone or any other concerns, applying it rightly will provide desirable results. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to use the 10% Vitamin C Face Serum:
Step 1: Wash your face with a mild cleanser that suits your skin type.
Step 2: Rinse it thoroughly and pat it dry. Use a non-alcoholic toner to lock the moisture.
Step 3: Take a few drops of the 10% Vitamin C Serum and gently spread the serum into the surface. Pat it into the skin for quick absorption.
Step 4: Complete the procedure by applying a good lightweight moisturiser and high SPF sunscreen. Hence, as you choose a Vitamin C serum for sun damage, collaborating these powerful antioxidants with sunscreen can fetch desirable results.
As per the skin experts and dermatologists' recommendation, use the 10% Vitamin C Face serum during the daytime for maximum skin protection. Hence, after using Vitamin C serum, it is mandated to use sunscreen to protect the skin surface from sun exposure and sensitivity.
Earth Rhythm is a PETA-approved brand that creates dermatologically tested products to diminish some of the chronic concerns of skin. Being a cruelty-free brand, we bring our resourced and key ingredients from 100% authentic sources and create potions that work like magic on the skin. Hence, including our Vitamin C serum in the skincare routine will enhance the hydration level, leaving the skin supple and young-looking. Like the other serums from our stash, the 10% Vitamin C face serum is curated to provide visible results to your skin, making it radiant and even tone.
Buy Vitamin C Serum | Vitamin C brightening serum | Vitamin C anti-aging serum | Vitamin C serum for glowing skin | Vitamin C serum for dull skin | Vitamin C serum for fine lines and wrinkles | Vitamin C serum for uneven skin tone | Vitamin C serum for dark spots | Vitamin C serum for hyperpigmentation | Vitamin C serum for collagen production | Vitamin C serum with hyaluronic acid | Vitamin C serum with antioxidants | Vitamin C serum with ferulic acid | Vitamin C serum with botanical extracts | Vitamin C serum with niacinamide | Vitamin C serum for sensitive skin | Vitamin C serum for all skin types | Vitamin C serum for daily use | Vitamin C serum | Vitamin C skincare | Vitamin C facial serum
See All Ingredients
|Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (Licorice) Root Extract||Natural||Plant-based sources||Prevents blackheads, whiteheads, acne, pores, and uneven skin tone|
|3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid||Natural||Plant-based sources||Prevents blackheads, whiteheads, acne, pores, and uneven skin tone,brightening|
|Propanediol||Natural||Corn Derivative||Humectant, Moisturising|
|Hydroxyethylcel-lulose||Natural||Lab Synthesized||Increasing hydration, and restoring the skin barrier|
|Xanthan Gum||Natural + Synthetic||Corn Derivative||Binding and gelling|
|Sodium Hyaluronate crosspolymer||Natural||Lab Synthesized||Help replenish skin's existing ceramides, relieving dry skin, by reducing moisture loss, increasing hydration, and restoring the skin barrier.|
|Phenoxyethanol, Triethylene glycol||Synthetic||Lab Synthesized||Preservative|