Our anti-dandruff and anti-fungal Shampoos, Oils, Serums and Conditioners keep dandruff and dryness at bay! Their mild yet effective formulations keep the scalp hydrated at all times.
Buy Best Anti-Dandruff Products in India:
Dandruff, or what you call the dry, white flakes that come out of your skin and brush off on your shoulder or collar, is completely harmless, but we understand how embarrassing being itchy it can be. Dandruff isn't something that is caused because of your hair or the frequency of your wash, it is all about the skin on your scalp.
Dandruff is a common ailment that affects the scalp and is caused by the yeast Pityrosporum. The presence of pieces, itching of the scalp, and redness around the scalp are the most common dandruff symptoms.
The major problem is that skin cells grow and die too often. When you're either stressed or sick, the chances of your dandruff getting worse may increase and is further triggered or worsened by cold, dry winters.
The following are dandruff symptoms:
- Skin flakes that range in size from small and white to large, greasy, and yellow.
- Itchy flaking on the scalp or brows, around the hairline, ears, or nose, or in the center of the chest or back.
If your dandruff and itching are severe and persistent, or if your symptoms worsen, you should consult a dermatologist. They may discover an underlying issue that responds to a specific treatment. Various over-the-counter products can help manage flaking and itchiness in mild dandruff without a specific cause. You should carefully try to remove as many scaly or crusty patches on the scalp as possible before using an anti-dandruff shampoo. This will increase the effectiveness of your shampoo. Gently remove loose scales or flakes with a comb or hairbrush before washing with a medicated shampoo. Take care not to irritate the condition by removing patches or plaques too aggressively.
What are the benefits of over-the-counter anti-dandruff products?
Good anti-dandruff products remove excess oil from your scalp and leave it with a natural sheen. They eliminate dust and debris from your hair, nourish your scalp, and strengthen it.
- Try an anti-dandruff shampoo that not only removes dirt and oil from your scalp, but also improves blood circulation, leaving your hair healthy and lustrous.
- Earth Rhythm's Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Bar contains Arnica, Peppermint Essential Oil, and Menthol Crystals, which control oil and sebum production and soothe the scalp.
- Using cocoa butter on your hair will help to reduce dandruff and strengthen your hair follicles, resulting in thicker hair. It makes your hair shinier and resilient.
- You can use Earth Rhythm's Hair Butter, which contains Onion Oil, Fenugreek, and Cocoa Butter, all of which help to reduce frizz and create lustrous, silky hair. They are extremely nutritious and beneficial to your hair strands. They enhance the brightness, sheen, and volume of your hair.
- Because of its moisturising and antifungal properties, tea tree oil may be effective in treating some causes of dandruff.
- Tea Tree Oil inhibits yeast growth on the scalp. It helps to alleviate itching and other dandruff symptoms.
- You can try the hair serum by Earth Rhythm which contains the therapeutic properties of Neem, Moringa, and Tea Tree Oil, which restore hair strength, enhance keratin synthesis, stimulate hair growth, and repair damage.
How to use the shampoo for :
Wet your hair thoroughly using warm water. Rub the shampoo directly through your hair from scalp to ends, creating a thick lather with your fingers (do not use your fingernails).
Rinse with warm water thoroughly until all of the shampoo lather is gone.
Using Cocoa Hair Butter:
Apply a small amount to your palm and evenly distribute into your hair from root to ends as a deep conditioning treatment (before showering). Allow the steam from the shower to penetrate each strand for the best results. Allow it to sit on your hair for 30 minutes to 2 hours before shampooing, then rinse with a shampoo bar. Apply a small amount to damp hair after showering to use as a (leave-In) treatment. Then, detangle with a comb or your fingers.
Tea Tree Oil Hair Serum For Dandruff Scalp:
Pre-wash: Apply the Neem, Moringa & Tea Tree Oil Hair Serum to the scalp and hair until it reaches the ends. Allow the serum to soak into the hair for at least 60 minutes, or leave it on overnight. Remove with a cleanser and style as usual.
Post-wash: If you have dry or curly hair, use this serum after washing to tame the frizz. However, if you have fine/oily hair, an oil-based serum will weigh it down if applied after washing.
Earth Rhythm Anti-Dandruff Products For Hair:
- Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Bar
- Anti-Dandruff Onion Hair Butter
- Anti-Dandruff Hair & Scalp Complex
- Anti-Dandruff Neem Hair Serum
Anyone, regardless of whether or not they have dandruff on their scalp, can use anti-dandruff products. This is due to the fact that the aforementioned products aren't just for getting rid of dandruff. They also nourish your scalp and increase blood circulation, both of which are beneficial to everyone.
How often can you use anti-dandruff products?
According to many reports, using anti-dandruff shampoo on a daily basis can aggravate the problem. However, skin specialists advise that you use an anti-dandruff shampoo bar for 15 days straight before taking a break. To avoid drying out your scalp, try not to use it more than three times per week.
If you're getting a lot of attention or feel itchiness in your scalp because of your dandruff, it's time to do something about it. Dandruff is not a serious skin condition that should be feared. It is a never-ending cycle that won’t go away unless you have the right information and the right product on your side.