On average, humans shed between 50-100 single hair in a day. Hair shedding is believed to be very natural and common, but when it exceeds the limit and you see a bunch of your hair going down the drain every single day during a shower; that's when things get serious, and you end up being stressed about the most common yet most disturbing issue - hair loss.
Hair grows back in the place of those who fall down, and when this balance is interrupted, that's when the hair loss gets triggered. Hair shedding and hair loss are said to be two different things, even there is a medical name for hair loss, and that is "alopecia."
The cycle of Hair Growth
- The anagen phase (growing phase) - This phase usually lasts from two to eight years; it refers to 85%-90% of your hair.
- The catagen phase (transition phase) - This phase stays up to three weeks, and hair follicles shrink during this period.
- The telogen phase (resting phase) - This phase takes up to four months, and eventually, this is the end phase where the hair falls out.
Symptoms of Hair fall
- Gradual thinning of the hair on top of the head or patterned hair loss.
- Circular or patchy bald spots are also called alopecia areata.
- Sudden hair loss is also known as acute telogen effluvium.
What are some common reasons for hair fall?
- Stress is a major cause of hair fall in people, physically more than emotional.
- Eating Habits too can cause hair fall if there is a vitamin deficiency in your diet.
- Protein Deficiency is a common cause of hair fall. There tends to be more protein breakdown in the body if you don't get enough protein in your diet.
- One of the most common causes of hair loss is using the wrong hair products. It's always a good idea to use products that promote hair health and decrease hair loss.
You can try the Hair Serum Enrich with Onion, curry leaf, and tamanu oil by Earth Rhythm to control your hair fall. It not only prevents hair fall but also strengthens hair.
- Heredity could also be a reason. Hair loss can be caused by genetic variability, which is a significant cause.
Hair Fall in Women
Aside from the reasons mentioned above, women can experience hair loss for a variety of reasons.
They could be:
- Birth Control
- PCOS & PCOD
Earth Rhythm Best Anti-Hairfall Products For Men & Women:
- Amla Reetha Shikkakai Shampoo Bar
- Anti Hairfall Shikkakai Hair Butter
- Phyto Peptide Scalp Complex
- Silk Protein Shampoo Bar
- Onion Seed Hairfall Control Butter
- Anti Hairfall Milk Protein Shampoo Bar
- Onion & Tamanu Hair Growth Serum
- Anti Hairfall Kukui Nut Hair Butter
- Charcoal Anti Hairfall Shampoo Bar
- Nourish Hair Growth Serum
- Exfoliating Hair Fall Control Shampoo Bar
- Vitamin E Baby Shampoo Bar
- Hydrating Moisture Lock Scalp Complex
- Anti Hairfall Neem Hair Serum
- Shikkakai Hair Fall Control Serum
- Anti Hairfall Volumizing Rice Curl Scalp Complex
- Anti Hairfall Onion & Biotin Hair Oil
Myths about hair loss
Let's just bust some myths about hair loss: -
- Shampooing your hair too often makes you lose your hair.
Unless and until you're a shower hater, you would already know that this is not true. It's actually much healthier as the shreds of your shredded hair get washed out during the shower, which creates plenty of clean and hygienic space for the new hair to grow, but it's important to use a good shampoo while doing it so that you don't chemicalize your hair and let the shower drain host a big party for your shreds. The hemp & charcoal shampoo bar by earth rhythm not only clarifies your scalp but also helps in revitalizing your hair.
- The sun loves to make you bald.
It actually seems unfair to blame the sun for hair loss; of course, staying exposed to the sun for too long has been proven to be harmful for your skin and hair, and the unacceptable UV rays damage your hair, but of it's for a little while then you need not be threatened by the sun. Though if you still feel anxious about getting exposed to the sun, the best way to protect your hair is by applying hydrating moisture lock scalp complex by earth rhythm, which not only shields your hair from pollution but also works as an umbrella for your skin when the sun is up there.
Try your hands at the Hemp & charcoal shampoo bar by Earth Rhythm.
It helps you with:-
- Clarifying scalp
- Strengthen the roots
- Revitalising your hair
A basket of fatty acids, proteins, vitamins, 21 Amino acids and other nutrients is super beneficial and essential to the wellness of the body, especially for skin, hair, and scalp. Natural Bamboo Charcoal strengthens hair follicles while removing build-up, oils, and pollutants.
You can also try using the Hydrating moisture lock scalp complex by Earth Rhythm.
It majorly assists you in:-
- Controlling your frizz
- Providing scalp hydration
- Shielding hair from pollution and harmful UV rays.
ResistHyal contains an optimized ratio of low and high molecular weight hyaluronic acids, dissolved in a blend of water and lactic acid, which lets it create a local moisture barrier all around the shaft and eventually enhances the beauty of hair fibres.
Another great option to prevent hair fall by Earth Rhythm is the Onion, Curry Leaf & Tamanu Oil Hair Serum
It helps in:
- Promoting hair growth
- Preventing hair fall
- Strengthening hair
Sulfur is abundant in onion, which is found in amino acids. Amino acids are sulfur-rich Keratin components that are required for strong hair growth. Curry leaves are high in antioxidants, which moisturize the scalp and remove dead hair follicles. They also have a high protein content, which helps to prevent hair loss and thinning. Tamanu Oil promotes hair strengthening and makes hair appear healthier. It is normal for some hair to fall out on a daily basis. Every day, people lose up to 100 hairs. If you notice that you are losing more hair than usual, it is possible that you have an underlying condition. In that case, you should consult with a doctor to determine the best treatment options.